Pages

Labels

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Only Upto There

 He was about to walk towards me as I was scanning my notes. He sits beside me and I notice him.
"Can you help me with this? I don't understand a thing." He says.
I did not refuse. So I explained to him the basic principles of Radioactive Decay, and I can't help to stutter. I know he looks at me and I try my best to talk natural.

"You, uh, guess if it's alpha or uhm, beta decay." I say.
"What's alpha decay? And what's the other one?" He says, raising an eyebrow.
So I explain again, this time with courage. I give him a simple problem to solve.

     We were at the park, holding hands, laughing and running.
"You're no match for me, princess." He said, grinning. "Oh yeah?  Try catching me in a-" His hands went to my waist. "That wasn't fair!" He kissed my cheek and said "Just like I said, you're no match for me."

"Hey." 
"Wha- Oh," That voice. "You're staring at me, you know that?" He said. "Uhm, I'm s-sorry. I didn't m-mean to." I said, overwhelmingly nervous. "Whatever, check my work already."
So I check it, and it was correct.
"Well, you got it right." I said, not looking up from the paper.
"Ha, I knew it. It was so simple." He said, then walked away.
Sometimes I wonder why I even like that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About