Pages

Labels

Sunday, November 25, 2012

For L

You may not be of height,
But you had me at first sight
We may not see each other everyday
And that's because you go to your classroom, and there you stay

You party with your dogs
I party with blankets
I may not have to admit it,
But I have a thing for guys with glasses

I look for you at recess, lunch, and even at dismissal
Only to realize that I have eaten two loaves of pandesal*
I do forget that you have swimming practices to attend
Which leads me to my silent lament

At eight pm, I told you I liked you
Just a plain text message, hoping it would mean something to you
But guess what
You said you liked yourself too

At ten pm everything changed,
You said you like me, and it's cool that we have the same grade
The great thing was, it was not awkward
No matter how we seem to be apart

Dear cheese, I hope you'd never change
I know it sounds corny and I think it's strange
For you have shown me how deep affection can go,
And with your awesomeness, you could melt a blue marshmallow      

--------------------
pandesal-bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About