Pages

Labels

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pretenses

"I told you, it's real this time. He texts me and we talk and we say random things and you know, pretty much that awkward moments but who cares? Couples-to-be always has to be on that stage. Then we say goodnight with heart symbols and all that. Can you feel it?" I blabber to my friends.

"For goodness' sake, you told us that already. Remember?" Friend A said. "Trust me, he's doing it for fun." Friend B said.
"He's a guy, your head's in the clouds. Wake.Up." Friend C said.
"When we're together I'll tell you guys who's head is in the clouds, and- Ohmygod! Here he comes!Ohmygod, do I look decent?oh shit my lipstick-" I was cut back.

"Look," Friend B said.
He was with a girl-a hot one-can't deny that, and well, they were sweet. 
"See our point now? That's what you get for assuming too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About